Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Yumiko


Hi guys, it's Erica! Welcome back to The Ballet World. Today I am going to talk about my favorite ballet leotards, Yumiko Dancewear. I haven’t danced for about three years so I went to the Yumiko Dancewear site to see how this brand of leotards was doing. After looking through the site, I see a lot of new additions and new color choices. Therefore, I think Yumiko Dancewear is doing very well.

I want to start by telling you why Yumikos were always my favorite. Yumiko leotards fit your body like a glove. The material used to make the leotards is nylon. Therefore, they also fit all body types nicely. Yumiikos are lightweight and don’t make you sweat as much. This is always a plus when you are in rehearsals with lots of dancers for hours. The leotards also come in the brightest leotard colors that I have ever seen. When you wear a Yumiko, everyone can tell that you ate wearing one. The leotards are unique.

Often ballet classes require students to wear black. Even Yumiko’s black leotards are distinct. The designs are different than most typical leotard brands. This is another reason why Yumikos are my favorite. Yumikos might be a little more expensive than most leotards, but they are worth every penny. They are very durable and do not get worn out easily. Some leotards become discolored and worn looking after only two or three washes.  

Lastly, if bright leotard colors are not your thing, Yumiko leotards also come in vibrant calmer colors. Therefore, this brand caters to everyone’s tastes. Costumers also have the opportunity to choose different color combinations for the leotard and leotard trim. Therefore, it is not common that you will have the same leotard with the same exact colors as another student. These color choices really personalize the shopping experience. I included some pictures of my favorite Yumiko leotards below as well as the link to purchase Yumiko leotards online. Don’t forget to check back in a few days to see what’s happening in the ballet world!


                                                          Yumiko Online Store 

                                              http://store.yumiko-online.com/charlotte-en.html


    
 http://store.yumiko-online.com/nadja-en.html


No comments:

Post a Comment